• Oven Cleaning Bath? And Surrounding areas? We take your call (Between 0900 and 1730)Immediate Booking service for your oven cleaning Bath appointment
• We give you a fully inclusive quote for our professional clean which includes the cleaning of the whole oven, including the fan, the oven ceiling, the inside of the doors and VAT – and replacing any bulbs if necessary.
• There are no hidden extras.
• We make an appointment straight away and send you an email confirmation.
• Guaranteed reliability
• Our products are safe for you, your children and your pets. No fumes or odours.
• Members of the Bath and North East Somerset Buy With Confidence Scheme since 2009. All our staff are checked out.
• 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Members of Bath and North East Somerset Buy With Confidence Scheme
Please ring us on 0800 802 1076 or 01275 370571 Today.
We clean all sorts of AGAs and sizes of AGAs.Including the 2 oven AGA, the 3 oven AGA, the 4 oven AGA and the (new) 5 oven AGA cooker. We also clean AGA with AGA Modules (or 4:2). We also clean AGA 6:4 Cookers. AGA Masterchef. And also all AGA type cookers, such as the Stanley, Everhot, Redfire.
OvenGleamers “AGA Deep Clean To Gleam” takes in the region of 2 to 3 hours. We clean the AGA completely including:
1. Both sides of the lids, so the underside and top, chrome domes or enamel lids.
2. All of the outside of the AGA. The whole top and front, and if we can get access the sides too.
3. Inside door panels.
4. The shiny (or in your case at the moment brown) strip just inside each of the main ovens (tunnels)
5. The enamel of the flue.
6. Also on 4 oven AGAs (and also 5 oven AGAs) we clean the whole of the two ovens on the left hand side of your cooker.That includes the inside dividing plate.
We also clean the new AGA Dual Control and AGA Total Control and the AGA City 60.
Please ring 0800 802 1076 Today
We are *recommended by AGA Shops including (they may still refer to us as OvenGleam):
1. The Cookercentre.com – Spillers of Chard.
Are our name is given out by these AGA Shops as an established cleaner of big cookers and AGA cookers since 2004
2. Garton and King of Exeter.
3. Kings of Sherbourne.
4. The AGA Shop in Cirencester.
5. The AGA Shop in Bath.
6. Darts Farm AGA Shop Topsham.
As their preferred professional AGA, Range and Oven Cleaning Service.
*Recommended may be too big a word. When we started we were the only big cooker and oven cleaning company around. We had no competitors. We built up a reputation of achieving high standard cleans of these big cookers. Many AGA shops still have our cards, from over 10 years ago, that they give to people to be helpful when asked about AGA cleaning. AGA shops are not allowed to recommend a particular cleaning company.
We can replace small parts of your AGA too, so as the thermometer cover, insulation rings on the handles, rope around the lids – replacing it with a quality metal one.
1. Easy Booking service for your AGA cleaning appointment
2. Professional Deep Clean Of Your AGA
3. Prompt quality AGA cleaning service
4. Guaranteed reliability
5. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We can also clean your conventional oven, hob and extractor too, and also we can clean fridges, freezers, washing machines, and dishwashers.
Ring 0800 802 1076 Today
Members since 2009. The whole of our company, OvenGleamers and our staff were CRB checked as part of the approval process. We have been recently reevaluated in September 2015
Graham Rogers Started OvenGleamers as one man in a van in Taunton in 2004. The business grew to a five van operation by 2007. OvenGleamers first franchisee started in October 2010. OvenGleamers Became An Associate Member of British Franchise Association in 2012. Now growing National OvenGleamers Network. OvenGleamers are AGA and Big Cooker Cleaning Specialists. Graham writes on this blog and films videos and has a podcast.