Established by Graham Rogers in 2004 as a one man in a van operation, OvenGleamers is now both local and national; having establishing itself as the South West's and South Wales' leading Oven and AGA Cleaning Company before expanding nationally. Before OvenGleamers, Graham had previously worked in the Royal Air Force for 13 years, and as a computer consultant for 7 years.
Shortly after starting in 2004 he met his wife Catherine who at the time was serving as a navigator in the Royal Air Force training navigators new to the Hercules aircraft at RAF Lyneham. Graham built the foundations of the OvenGleamers service helped by his wife who headed up a customer orientated approach. Together they have developed the business and expanded because of this approach achieving high levels of customer satisfaction.
OvenGleamers has grown from strength-to-strength and is rapidly expanding nationally with franchise business partners throughout the UK. OvenGleamers are , Corporate Members of British Institute of Cleaning Science and Members of Trading Standards Approved Buy With Confidence Scheme. OvenGleamers now provides oven cleaning services to homes, small individual businesses, landlords, sports clubs, pubs throughout the UK.
We constantly aim to provide exceptional levels of customer service by having a fast-response customer service team, and management of our team and franchise partners. The lofty standards which the company was founded on are achieved, and maintained, by the thorough training of our staff and franchise partners. The fast, through and safe cleaning methods we use help us to achieve the standards that our customers have come to expect.
OvenGleamers has got to where it is today by establishing standards of excellence and by placing the customer at the heart of everything it does. This is the core of the business for many years to come.
Graham Rogers Director
1. April 2004: Graham Rogers started OvenGleam.com as a one man in a van in Taunton Somerset. His aim was to target the AGA Market of Devon, as well as cleaning ovens in Somerset and Dorset. OvenGleam joined the British Institute of Cleaning Science as Corporate Members.
2. May 2004: Graham meets his wife to be Catherine. She is in the Royal Air Force at Lyneham, in Wiltshire.
3. November 2004: Marketing is expanded to cover Wiltshire.
4. November 2004: Graham cleans the demonstration AGA at Spillers of Chard.
5. November 2005: Graham starts training OvenGleam's first employee.
6. December 2005 First employee covers the December jobs whilst Graham is away.
7. Jan 2006: New OvenGleam van arrives. Graham and employee now out cleaning.
8. May 2006: First Employee leaves and is replaced by new one.
9. September 2006: With Catherine leaving the RAF, OvenGleam moves office to Clevedon in North Somerset.
10. October 2006: Second and third employee taken on to operate newly arrived vans 3 and 4.
11. March 2007: New employee to operate van 5 taken on.
12. October 2007: Move to new premises in Pill North Somerset - our first proper office separate from our home, with Jayne, Catherine and Graham in the office.
13. October 2010: First Pilot franchisee starts - OvenGleamers Bracknel - Simon Green.
14. August 2011: Second franchisee starts.
15. October 2011 onwards new franchisees stating.
16. Change of name from OvenGleam to OvenGleamers our trademarked name for local operations in the South West.
17. September 2012: Join the British Franchise Association as Associate Members.
18. February 2013: - We purchase the first of our fleet of Mercedes Citan vans.
19, August 2013: - We move office premises across the road to larger office at new address in Pill North Somerset.
20. July 2015: - Increase in staff in office to 5 with new employees Samantha and Nicola.
21. July 2016: - Nicola leaves the office staff.
22. March 2017 - Sandra joins the office staff team.
23. Samantha leaves to have a baby.
24. Fiona Buck joins the office staff.
25. Feb 2021 Tracey joins the office staff, as PA to Catherine.
26. May 2021 Edward Farrow joins as Franchisee Development Manager.
8 Baltic Place
Enter your text here...